I turn my laptop on, and it goes to my log-in screen. I type my password in and enter it. Once I hit enter, instead of saying ‘logging in/on’ (whatever it usually says), it says ‘Preparing Desktop’. It signs me onto a guest account. Why this happening and what can I do to fix it? Thanks!
Answer 1: Crack Windows 7 password with a own write program (script)
Without password software, we also can crack a windows password. If we want to write program like Spower Windows Password Reset, we have to spend several days or much more time on it. That is not what we want. However, we can write a simple script to crack windows 7 admin password within an hour.
1. Download Windows PE live cd and burn it to a USB flah drive or CD/DVD disc.
2. Boot your windows computer from Windows PE boot disk.
3. Wirte a script like this: “Net user administrator password12″3 and save it as hack.bat file.
4. Edit windows registry to make script run when windows start up. Add the following key items to windows 7 registry offline.
“DisplayName”=”Local Group Policy”
“GPOName”=”Local Group Policy”
5. Restart computer and boot it to windows 7. The password of administrator will be hacked when script runs.
6. Log on administrator account with new password: password123.
7. Remove script file and delete boot key items from registry.
Answer 2: Crack windows 7 password with SmartKey Windows Password Recovery
SmartKey Windows Password Recovery not only can be an excellent windows 7 password cracker, but also can crack the lost password for windows vista, xp, 2000, 2003 and 2008. With SmartKey Windows Password Recovery, cracking windows 7, vista, xp, 2000, 2003 and 2008 password will become more easy and simple.
1. Get Windows Password Recovery (trial version) and install it in a window.
2. Install it in a window (it can be install in windows 2000 or later).
3. Create a bootabe USB or CD password crack disk.
4. Boot computer from bootable password crack disk.
5. Crack forgotten windows 7 password with windows password reset program.